Super Snowy Engagement Photos with Ellen and Pete
I can’t believe that we were able to get super snowy engagement photos already this year! Seriously, last year I had several portrait sessions lined up for a super snowy day and none of them happened.
As most of you know, I love the snow. I love to go sledding, snowboard, snowshoe, photograph the snow… you name it! The winters just FLY by when you get into a winter activity. Besides, the reward is hot chocolate.
So, I was stoked that Ellen and Pete were not only OK with doing their Engagement Photos in the snow, but also that we had a super snowy day on the first date we had set aside for it. What luck? Or was it just excellent planning?
It was a little treacherous driving over to their house for their snowy engagement photos, but they live close, so I drove slowly. Together, we were able to get a lot of fun pictures and poses around the neighborhood and it was so great to get away from the computer and do what my real job is… taking pictures of fun people.
OK, here are some reasons I’m stoked to be Ellen & Pete’s wedding photographer:
- They are just the most adorable people ever
- They are getting married at my favorite… Hurd Orchards
- They aren’t big fans of getting their picture taken (yes, I love working with people like this because it is more rewarding when they are happy with their pictures!)
- Their cats are super friendly and soft
- Ellen’s eyes are probably the prettiest and most interesting eyes I’ve seen in years
- Their style is what I wish I could do… a clean, elegant, vintage chic
- When I said walk around in the snow, Pete said “and I know a playground we can go to”…
Anyway, these two are big fans of playing Scrabble together, so using that game was a no brainer. After taking a some shots in their house, with their lovely kitties (who were all great models for the camera), we bundled up and went out into the snow. Pretty and fluffy snow!
Without further ado, here are a couple of images from their super snowy engagement photos:
Comments are closed.