Two of my images are also on the Bristol Harbour ad in the magazine as well.
On the day I received my copy of the magazine, Ben & Katie were having me over for dinner so we could approve the final design of their wedding album… Perfect timing.
Though their original blog post about the wedding didn’t show any of the beautiful details, WellWed and others picked up on the quality of this wedding and begged me to let them publish it. Unfortunately at the time, we were already shopping it around to a different high end wedding magazine and wanted to hear back from them first. You see, we can’t publish a wedding in multiple places. So, we waited. and waited. and waited. and WellWed kept emailing me. and emailing me. and calling me.
Either I finally lost interest in the other magazine or they decided against publishing it, either way when the wedding became available… I immediately offered it to WellWed! You see, this wedding is a perfect fit for this magazine. My photographic style of capturing the details is just different enough from the other photography in the magazine too and I feel this unique wedding really stands out.
Notable things from their rustic wedding that are bad-ass and unique:
- Ben made all of the wooden benches for the wedding ceremony & fire pit
- Ben, showing his domestic side, also made the spiced blueberry jam that were their wedding favors
- Lisa from Bella Carta Studio told me that she designed the label for the spiced blueberry jam with me in mind! SO cool and so flattering.
- Half of the sweets table were homemade sweets, including my favorite: Ben & Katie’s Toffee Blondies
- Katie designed the wedding and had pretty much the entire look, feel and details all in mind from the beginning. It was rustic chic without being over done. Classy.
- I’m trying to talk them into going into business with me… renting the property out for more weddings
- The ceremony location was specifically chosen because there were no visible roads, power lines or houses in view!
- Walri and Auld Lang Syne played the music for the wedding reception and they said it was the best night of their life
We are all very excited to see this rustic wedding in such a top notch wedding planning magazine.
Unfortunately, the online version doesn’t show every page, so you’ll have to head to their website to order a copy or stop into Panache Vintage Consignment to pick one up!