Rochester unique wedding venues
Are you looking for totally cool and unique wedding venues in Rochester, NY for your indie wedding?
Rochester has a wedding venue to fit any size wedding and the options are all over the place. Some are industrial in feel and others are a blank space where you can design your perfect wedding.
Think outside the box and check out a few event venues here that are a perfect fit.
Rochester’s most unique event venues for offbeat weddings and events:
- The Brainery:
- The Arbor Loft:
- RMSC Rochester Museum and Science Center / Planetarium:
- Artisan Works art gallery:
- Good Luck restaurant and bar:
- The Public Market:
- Highland Park Conservatory:
- Hurd Orchards Fruit Farm:
- The German House:
- The Cinema:
- The Penthouse at One night club:
- La Luna at High Falls: see wedding photos
- The Yards Collaborative Art Space:
- Bausch + Lomb headquarters / Wintergarden:
- Village Gate Atrium:
- Max at Eastman Place:
- Olmstead Lodge at Highland Park:
Have you looked into any of Rochester’s most unique wedding venues for events of all sizes? Share your thoughts and experiences with us! The variety is endless for your offbeat wedding venue and the service, catering, decor, and accessibility options are unlimited.
For a small fee, I will help guide you in choosing the perfect venue for your specific wedding planning needs.
Book me today and I’ll save you all the stress of finding out seating quantity, hidden costs, and terrible customer service Rochester’s most unique wedding venues.