Anniversary Party for Rochester Wedding Photographer
Award winning Rochester Wedding Photographer, Heather McKay, celebrates McKay’s Photography’s 10th Anniversary in 2012!
Come down and help celebrate ten amazing years of wedding photography and self-employment with Heather and Rochester’s top wedding vendors:
- Delicious food by John’s Tex-Mex
- funky desserts by Premier Pastry
- Floral arrangements and centerpieces by Sassafras Flowers
- signature cocktails by Marshall Street Bar & Grill
- craft beer by Roc Brewing
- hair/makeup/nails by Gallery Salon and Spa
- calligraphy by Linda McFadden
- jewelry by JMWSilver
- coffee by Joe Bean Coffee Roasters (Special NEW blend for the Roc City Skatepark!)
- and a retrospective of the past 10 years…
There will be a reveal of the re-branding of McKay’s Photography as well as launching of the new vintage clothing/costume rental business, Kamay Rentals. The party will be just like a backyard picnic, so bring your kiddos! You will be treated like you are in my home and spoiled rotten. It is ALSO my birthday, so you have to come 😉
…. come check it all out and make some new friends!
Please join us on Sunday, August 5, 2012 to help celebrate this path to self-employment.
* The party will be held at The Yards, at Rochester’s Public Market from 4-8 PM on Sunday August 5th. The address is 50-52 Public Market, Rochester, NY 14609.
* Delicious food by John’s Tex-Mex, funky desserts by Premier Pastry, signature cocktails by Marshall Street Bar & Grill, craft beer by Roc Brewing, hair & makeup & nails by Gallery Salon and Spa, Coffee by Joe Bean Coffee Roasters (Special NEW blend for the Roc City Skatepark!)
* Gifts for past wedding couples who RSVP before July 10, 2012