Award winning Rochester Wedding Photographer, Heather McKay, celebrates McKay’s Photography’s 10th Anniversary in 2012!
Come down and help celebrate ten amazing years of wedding photography and self-employment with Heather and Rochester’s top wedding vendors:
- Delicious food by John’s Tex-Mex
- funky desserts by Premier Pastry
- Floral arrangements and centerpieces by Sassafras Flowers
- signature cocktails by Marshall Street Bar & Grill
- craft beer by Roc Brewing
- hair/makeup/nails by Gallery Salon and Spa
- calligraphy by Linda McFadden
- jewelry by JMWSilver
- coffee by Joe Bean Coffee Roasters (Special NEW blend for the Roc City Skatepark!)
- and a retrospective of the past 10 years…
There will be a reveal of the re-branding of McKay’s Photography as well as launching of the new vintage clothing/costume rental business, Kamay Rentals. The party will be just like a backyard picnic, so bring your kiddos! You will be treated like you are in my home and spoiled rotten. It is ALSO my birthday, so you have to come 😉
…. come check it all out and make some new friends!
Please join us on Sunday, August 5, 2012 to help celebrate this path to self-employment.
* The party will be held at The Yards, at Rochester’s Public Market from 4-8 PM on Sunday August 5th. The address is 50-52 Public Market, Rochester, NY 14609.
* Delicious food by John’s Tex-Mex, funky desserts by Premier Pastry, signature cocktails by Marshall Street Bar & Grill, craft beer by Roc Brewing, hair & makeup & nails by Gallery Salon and Spa, Coffee by Joe Bean Coffee Roasters (Special NEW blend for the Roc City Skatepark!)
* Gifts for past wedding couples who RSVP before July 10, 2012