Anniversary Party for McKay’s Photography
I really can’t believe I’ve been a wedding photographer for TEN years. Phew, what a ride. This anniversary party and customer appreciation day was so much fun. Wow. Wow. Wow. What a party! I am humbled, honored and so stoked by the amazing love and support in my life. I’m surrounded by the most wonderful friends and clients and even luckier that those lines constantly blur. To say that my big 10th Customer Appreciation Anniversary Party was a success would be an understatement.
Thank you to the hundred or so people who stopped by to help me celebrate! I felt like a Bride looking over the faces from my past, present and future. It was so surreal and I feel truly blessed.
10 Years of Wedding Photography:
- 100+ weddings photographed
- only 5 divorces (pretty good odds!)
- 68 couples invited (lost track of a few early ones)
- 19 couples attended, including my first Bride & Groom + their kids
- 9 vendors helped throw this bash + a professional clown, sporting my vintage clown outfit
- A few parents and siblings of Brides showed up, including mine! My zany parents were supposed to be closing on their home in Houston, so it was a complete shock that they flew in for my party. And they did it in style… wearing vintage wedding attire.
Here is video of my reaction to my parent’s surprise arrival…. (but, yikes, my squeal is annoying! turn your volume down!)
These photos don’t show how PACKED it was, but here is a smattering (my camera got passed around…). There was also a photo booth and that was FUN. Towards the later part of the evening, people were dressing up in the vintage clothing and it was hilarious.
A very special Thank You to all of the amazing Rochester small businesses that made this night the party I hoped it would be:
Custom Floral Arrangements by Sassafras Flowers
Vintage Costume Rentals by Kamay Vintage Rentals || Professional Clown, Nicole DeMauro-Allen
And the biggest shoutout…. to my good friend and favorite Rochester wedding professional: Erika and Gallery Salon. She went ABOVE and BEYOND in so many ways, including: